Unix for Dummies (2nd ed.)
- UNIX For Dummies has been the standard for beginning UNIX references for nearly ten years, and this latest edition continues that tradition of success
- This unparalled resource is updated to cover the latest applications of UNIX technology, including Linux and Mac desktops as well as how UNIX works with Microsoft server software
- Thorough coverage of how to handle UNIX installation, file management, software, utilities, networks, Internet access, and other basic tasks
- Aimed at the first-time UNIX desktop user growing accustomed to the ins and outs of the OS, as well as the beginning administrator who needs to get a handle on UNIX networking basics
- Written by John Levine and Margaret Levine Young, longtime UNIX experts and highly experienced For Dummies authors
Review by reader
There's currently no review. Be the first to review this book.
Have you read this book?
The World of Computers and Communications
© Copyright 2023 Give A Book. All Rights Reserved.